Updates will be added to this page as our program is finalized. Check back often to see what’s new!
We have an exciting program shaping up for the convention. Below is a list of the interesting people and organizations you will hear from when you attend the 100th INLNA convention.
- Cathy Josephson – East Iceland Emigration Centre
- Sunna Furstenau – Icelandic Roots
- Katie Parsons – Fragile Heritage Manuscript Project
- Lilja Arnadottir – Head of Artifact Collection, National Museum of Iceland
- Erika Thorsteinson – Growing Up Icelandic
- Dr. Ryan Eyford – New Iceland Heritage Museum
- Gudrun Nordal – The Arni Magnusson Institute
- Asdis Joelsdottir – Origins, History and Design of the Icelandic Lopi Sweater
- Icelandic Connection
- The Icelandic Festival
- Icelandic Language Camp
- Icelandic Canadian Fron Youth Group
- Snorri/Snorri Plus/Snorri West
Entertainment for the weekend includes Lisa Maxx Thursday night at the meet and greet, Solskrikjan Choir with Director and Accompanist Kerrine Wilson Friday at the awards ceremony and Sol James Saturday night at the gala dinner.
There will be time set aside to share your story with an artifact from your family history and the Yule Lads will be making an appearance at lunch on Saturday. It is shaping up to be a great weekend. Hope to see you there!